Wednesday, July 2, 2014

What's In Cristina's Travel Makeup Bag

A cheeky picture of the beach at the Tulum ruins 
As we are all well aware of summer is in full swing and now is the time to go on vacation. To follow the norm of summer vacationing I went on vacation with my family to Cancun, Mexico to explore it for the first time! After I finished packing everything in my closest, because I can never decided what I want to take, I moved on to a harder task: what to take in my makeup bag? After the basics I needed something extra for days when we had dinner reservations at the resort restaurants and had to look presentable. Of course I went over board with what I packed in my makeup bag and packed two bags filled to the brim!Thus the point of this blog is to give you some suggestions for your makeup travel bag!


Check out video for more details on the products!



Products I Used Most On The Trip:


  • Covergirl Smoothers Pressed Powder - Translucent Medium (Left)
  • LA Colors Pressed Powder - Tan (Right)
  • NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo - Laguna and Orgasm
  • L'Oreal Color Riche Caresse - 176 Sunset Angora
  • Burt's Bees Lip Balm
  • New York Color (NYC) Eyeliner Pencil - Dark Brown
  • Maybelline Eye Studio Master Drama Eyeliner - Black 
  • Maybelline Volum Express The Falsies - Black
  • Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - 102 Light Nude
  • Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Medium 3
  • Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - Beige Clair/Light Beige/53
  • Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer - 230 Very Fair
  • ELF Blush- Tickled Pink
  • Maybelline ExpertWear Eyeshadow 8 Pan - Sunbaked Neutrals
  • Real Techniques Brushes (Left to Right) - , Contour Brush, Domed Shadow Brush, Multitask Brush and the Buffing Brush
Products I Didn't Use On The Trip:
  • Blue Eyeliner
  • Multiple ChapSticks
  • L'Oreal Color Riche Caresse - Silky Java
  • Maybelline Color Tattoos - Inked in Pink and Bad to the Bronze
  • Multiple Lip Products
Side Note: If you are planning to go somewhere with lots of sun pack a darker shade for when you become darker.

Check out Cristina's video that coincides with this post over on YouTube (video below)! Be sure to give it a thumbs up and subscribe! Leave links to your channels and blogs and we will deffo check them out! Where are you guys traveling this summer? Have any of you been to Cancun? It is so beautiful! Let me know! Happy summer!

- C

No comments:

Post a Comment