Saturday, August 16, 2014

Review | Influenster Aveeno box Aveeno Targeted Tone Corrector






I recently signed up to Influenster, a company that sends products to test and review on public forums. Influenster is completely free and the type and amount of products you receive depends on your social influence in the form of points you have acquired through social media, blogs, YouTube channels and via writing reviews for products. Because I love to review products, I thought this would be the perfect site for me. I have the beauty badge, which means I discuss and try out beauty products, but there are also badges pertaining to different interests, such as fitness, travel, gaming and fashion.

My first product was from the Aveeno Box and I received the Aveeno Positively Radiant Targeted Tone Corrector. Every product you are sent only requires testing and reviewing, which can be positive or negative, depending on how you feel about the product. The only disclaimer I will make is that these products are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. I will admit I wasn't excited to receive this, especially after Cristina received mascara, sunscreen and nail polish among other beauty products (watch her Surf's Up Vox Box video here). However, after using this for the past month, I have noticed a change in my skin tone.

I apply the Targeted Tone Corrector twice a day before applying my moisturizer. Aveeno claims this product will "help fade the look of dark spots and uneven tone." I don't have dark spots, but my skin tone is pretty red and uneven. This product has decreased redness and random lighter sections of my face, making it look brighter. Adding this to my skin care routine has made an overall improvement, so I'm pretty happy with the product and as it is the only thing I've added to my routine, I can definitely credit the results to the product. I highly recommend giving this a try if you're in the market for something to decrease redness and even skin tone.

Like I mentioned earlier, Influenster sends different products so if you're interested in trying some pretty cool free stuff, Influenster is a cool way to learn about new products and brands - FOR FREE - and who doesn't love that??

Cheers!

- S


No comments:

Post a Comment