Sunday, March 30, 2014

FOTN and OOTN

So it was my mom's birthday the other day and we went out to eat at a nice restaurant so I attempted to dress as nicely as possible with what I had in my closet. I also as you can see put an effort in doing my makeup to seem more sophisticated! 


EYES:
+ Maybelline: Color Tattoo Bad to the Bronze (Base)
+ Maybelline: Sunbaked Neutrals (Lightest color in the inner corner)
+ Maybelline The Falsies
+ Essence waterproof splash proof eyeliner pen
+ Essence 2 in 1 Kajal Pencil: Blue & Me (Light Blue in lower waterline & Dark Blue on the bottom 3/4ths of the way) 

FACE:
+ Revlon Match Perfection Foundation
+ CoverGirl Smoothers Powder
+ Revlon Wake Me Up Concealer (Under eyes only)

LIPS:
+ MAC - Pink Nouveau



 What I'm Wearing:
+ Blouse - Forever 21
+ Black Leather Painted Jeans - GAP
+ Black Suede Pointed Toe BCBG Pumps - Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment