Monday, April 27, 2015

Birthday FOTD | Nobody Likes You When You're 23

You know you're old when you're seriously concerned about your retirement funds and you haven't even graduated from university. I thought I would have my life figured out by 22, but I'm probably more unsure of my future than I've ever been. Being older and wiser has its perks though because you see the meaning of life is to live it to the fullest and go shopping for makeup that's waaaaay too expensive #yolo (that's how it works, right?). Here's my birthday FOTD because #YOT23O (you only turn 23 once)





FACE
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Punjab
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Cool Medium
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Concealer + Treatment in Light
- Benefit Benetint
- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter, Shimmer and Shadow
- POPBeauty Sunkissed Bronzer
- Rimmel Kate Moss 107 Lipstick

EYES
- L'Oreal Magic De-Crease Eyelid Primer
- Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette the Dolce Vita
lid: shimmer champagne
crease: matte mahogany
liner: matte dark brown
all over: gold glitter
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara 

TOOLS
- Beauty Blender
- Real Techniques Stippling Brush
- Luxie Beauty Large Angled Face Brush 504
- Real Techniques Contour Brush
- Crown Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush
- MAC 217


What's my age again?
Xx Sabrina.


No comments:

Post a Comment